Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Poet's Journey Begings

I’ve been eager to start a blog following my poker playing. Inevitably, for years now I always play way out my bankroll. While for the most part I’ve been quite lucky I’ve decided it’s time to chronicle my path through poker. I’ll be starting out with $25 and my ultimate goal is by June 2011 to make enough money to travel to Ireland. While I could easily pay for this another way, I think it adds to the challenge just a bit. My goal is to get to around $2500 which should be more then enough.

School has been hectic which may not leave me a whole lot of time to play I managed to get about an hour of playing in today at 2Nl on Pokerstars. However I did manage to get 308 hands in with a profit of $7.98.

I also found a bit of time to play some Heads Up Sit & Go's, I played 15 $2.00 + $0.20 and 2 $6.00 + $0.25 (Which I shouldn't have played, somebody slap me) I won 9 of the $2 ones for a profit of $3.00, and I also won both of the $6 for a profit of $11.50. Which comes to a total of $14.50.

Bankroll
Starting: $25
Ring Game: +$7.98
Sit & Go: +$14.50
Profit/Loss: +$22.48
Ending: $47.48

2 comments:

  1. goodluck, I'm in a similar position to you but I play on tilt so we won't run into eachother, eithe way best of luck in your journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement and best of you luck to you.

    ReplyDelete